Wednesday

Young and young-at-heart readers wanted


Frank and his girlfriend, Miss Lou

I am looking for teen readers along with the young-at-heart who will give their honest feedback about my book!


I want to invite you to join our unique group. Return to my blog by saving it in your favorites: http://frankenpig.blogspot.com/. It works best in a Google searchbar.


Read the chapter(s) as I post the first few, and send me a review. You can also help by becoming a fan and voting!


I have completed this novel thanks to my writing group and those who leave comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michah M I am liking this bookit is very interesting and i cant wait to read more. I like how its about the pig.

Abhishek said...

k!!

checking your blog now!! Interested in reading!!

with warm regards
Another Author